A FREE Guide On Setting Up Business In Singapore
Benefits of Having A Company Incorporated In Singapore
1) Singapore has one of the lowest corporate tax rates in the region. And to further encourage entrepreneurship, the government is giving full tax exemption on the first 3-year profit for newly incorporated companies. Basically, the tax rates are:
a) from S$0 to S$100,000 - 0% (first 3 years)
b) from S$100,001 to S$300,000 - 8.5%
c) from S$300,001 and above - 17%
2) Singapore is located strategically in ASEAN, which is the reason why many MNCs based their HQ here. The country also has very good infrastructure, in terms of being a major airline and shipping hub, extensive local train network and advanced internet system.
3) Singapore ranks tops among its peers in terms of governance, ease of doing business, living environment, political stability, and legal and IP framework.
4) Singapore has a highly-skilled workforce. In addition, the country has one of the most liberal immigration policies in the world.
5) Other key benefits of incorporating a company in Singapore:
a) 100% foreign ownership allowed.
b) Minimum paid up capital of only S$1.
c) Company Registration takes 1 day.
d) Only 1 shareholder and 1 director required.
e) Zero tax on capital gains and dividends.
f) Immigration visa (EntrePass) for company owners relocating to Singapore.
g) No controls/restrictions on repatriation of profits.
1. Benefits of having a company incorporated in Singapore.
2. Basic requirements to register your company.
3. Documents required for company registration.
4. Procedure for registering a company in Singapore.
5. What else to do after incorporating your company.
Address: 100 Tras Street #16-01, Amara Corporate Tower, Singapore 079027 | Tel: +65 6631 8476 | Fax: +65 6227 7177
Company Registration Singapore (c) 2009-2013 | Business Blog | Terms
of Use | Privacy
Policy | AdWords Disclosure